Stop Pests In Their Tracks.
- A stainless steel non-rust material used to fill holes and cracks to prevent rodents and pests from entering homes, buildings, apartments and other facilities.
- Available in 4" wide x 10' rolls and 1" wide x 4' strips.
- Preferred by Pest Management Professionals for exclusion services.
- Available through national and local distributors for your convenience.
- Custom products made to specific sizes for unique pest and rodent applications.
XCLUDER is the most effective tool pest management professionals can use for exclusion projects and services. XCLUDER Fill Fabric brings ease of installation and the most cost effective exclusion material to the industry.
XCLUDER is permanent and "Eco-Friendly". It is a proven barrier against rodents, bed bugs, birds, bats and other pests.
Xcluder Proven Effective Barrier Against Rats and Mice in USDA APHIS Study
Read the full report (PDF) for more details and photos
Xcluder GEO is used to combat rodents in
Xcluder GEO has been used in one of the most challenging rat-infested cities in the world—New York City. With great success, Xcluder GEO Mesh has excluded rats from their favorite city homes: tree plantings and park spaces. Fifteen months after of installing Geo mesh into a very heavily rat-infested green street park and 6 NYC tree squares, even the most determined rats have been 100% excluded.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Have any questions about XCLUDER and what it can do for you? This is the place to look:
Bobby Corrigan Talks Rodent Proofing Doors in PCTRead it here: Of Doors and Rodents
NEW! Xcluder Pest Control Door Sweeps, Garage and Dock Door Seals
See how XCLUDER works
Save money with XCLUDER
Watch below to see how!
Fact: Copper mesh products are twice the cost of XCLUDER. In order to fill a 1" hole, you would need 10 times the amount of copper mesh that it would take with XCLUDER.
The choice is clear.
Made in the USA.
Testimonials.“The material has performed flawlessly and we are very happy.”
See All Testimonials Jeff Kiser
Public Work Director
City of Anderson, CA